My good mate Emil and I meet every week or so for lunch and to talk about business ideas. Everyone needs feedback, ideas, and encouragement, and we usually also come up with something new as well. Yesterday's was spectacular!
OK, maybe it's not really a great idea. But it meets a few key requirements:
- It's easy for people to understand
- It doesn't take a lot of resources to get going
- If people like it, they will tell their friends
- It can generate cashflow right from the start
- It has a clear end-point, it's not an open commitment
- There are ways to extend it if it seems worthwhile
So, watch this space to hear more in the near future. We're planing to launch next Tuesday!